martes, 2 de junio de 2009

television

My favorite piece of technology is my television.

I see almost every day television, when I wake up I turned on and to sleep I also use it as well. Some weekends, I stay all the day in my bed, seeing some movies or some interesting program. I like to see television because that relax me and sometimes I laugh. Without television I think that it would be bored stay in my bed. I think the television really works for a lot of things, if I want to relax I see a movie, if I want to find out something I can see the news, but something else I used like entertainment, I love to see some series just like “donde esta elisa”. My television was decomposed last week, so I need to call a technical support to fix it and I will be able to see again my favorite program “donde esta elisa”

1 comentario:

Valeria ! dijo...

I knew it!
TV is your life
do not deny
jajajaja

hey fix your blog

your friend
VALEEEE