viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

Really, I have not a favourite picture, because don’t like the pictures, but if I had to choose one, I choose one where I appear with Laura. She is my pet and this picture was captured in the house of my grandmather, when I was at the school, in second grade, had sixteen years old. And laura had one year old. At that moment, Laura it was of my grandmother, but she died and now Laura lives with me.

Two years ago, I had another dog but she died. So I didn’t want have another pet, because is a lot responsibility, and my mummy doesn’t like the dogs. My grandmother searched for a doggy, saying that she wanted one, but basically it was for me. In that years , I walk with Laura, also I start to take care of her, for that reason, Laura began to be more mine than my grandmother.

This picture was captured by my mother, while I was in the bed, watching tv and laura sleeping a nap. We us very lazy.

1 comentario:

Valeria ! dijo...

typical photo of your avatar on msn
jajaj
greetings to laura